layout

9 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Jas Singh
August 3, 2010 at 5:15 pm

VJKK, VJKF!
This is awesome. I first tried this at home and it was beautiful. So I decided to use this for our Gurduara’s youth camp, and it was probably one of the better activies we had.
Thanks for setting this up! I wish you can make a couple more of these papercrafts!

Thanks once again!

Anil Bhan
December 31, 2011 at 11:05 am

Great – I am very Happy to see this.
We Kashmiri Pandits share a closeness with the Sikh community as Sikh Guru(Guru Tegh Bahadur) have helped Kashmiri Pandits against forced conversions.
WE hold Sikh community in high respect and I bow to the Gurus.
WAHE GURU JI DA KHALSA AND WAHE GURU JI DI FATEH.

JAI Hind.
Anil Bhan
Delhi – India

Anil Bhan
December 31, 2011 at 11:08 am

AMAZING – I liked it alot and am making a model for kids.
WE hold the Sikh community in High respect as Guru Teg Bahadur Ji and Guru Gobing Singh JI helped Kashmiri Pandits against Forced conversion by central Asian rulers of Kashmir.

I bow to the SIKH GURUS.
WAHE GURU JI DA KHALSA AND WAHE GURU JI DI FATEH.
Jai Hind.

ANIL BHAN
Delhi – India.

Deepika
July 22, 2013 at 7:19 am

Hi

Its Wonderful! I liked it a lot and made it for my daughter. She has presented it for her “Show and tell” Presentation at school. Everybody liked it.

Ur Idea is Excellent and the way u created the pdf is appreciable. And i appreciate that u have shared it with all.

Thanks a lot and would like to see more papercrafts on this site.

Thanks,
Deepika.

Alka
October 28, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Can u please tell how to download pdf file thanks

Taran
October 29, 2015 at 12:12 pm
– In reply to: Alka

hi just click on the text where it says “download the pdf here” at the bottom of the article

Rakesh
October 24, 2016 at 6:53 am

Pls sir tell me which size of paper used for PDF print model or any specification pls clearfy the size so I can teach my ward to make the above golden temple model and tell him our culture. If this type of model paper available in market so pls tell its address an number.
Thanks a lot
For your further cooperation

Taran
January 6, 2017 at 10:35 am
– In reply to: Rakesh

The papercraft Model can be printed on an a4 page or bigger depending on what size you want the model to be , so i would say A4 is the smallest size it should be printed

prabhat ingle
August 25, 2018 at 10:43 am

i want this type of temple pdf in hd quality
can you provide